Thursday, August 23, 2012

Nicolas Cage's New Movie!

So has every one seen the trailer for the new Nicolas Cage movie? Yeah, yeah, yeah, no? Okay! Here is it for anyone who hasn't seen it:


Love it love it love it! I want to shake hands with the person who came up with this movie. Or, better yet, the person who green lit this thing. I don't understand how they got Danny Huston and Josh Lucas to be in it. I mean, they're real actors. They're too good for this. Cage though? Well, he made this movie back in 1999? '98? The little flick called Gone in 60 Seconds. Take that movie, throw a little Ransom on top for taste and BOOM, you've got yourself the new Nic Cage vehicle, Stolen.

I can't wait.

See you at the Academy Awards where Mr. Cage will be receiving his second Oscar.

3 comments:

  1. I picture the Cage from National Treasure mixed with him from Ghost Rider. A bit of a thief yet an intellectual mixed with the 'badass,' quoted because I believe nothing about the Ghost Rider series is 'badass,' irregardless I don't think this looks like a bad movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just in time for Taken 2! PS please take the captcha off. It's impossible most of the time for a real person like me to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my lord, what has happened to hotty patotty Josh Lucas? Its like the villain from Last Action Hero ate him for brunch. NOOOOO!!!!!! Bring back Sweet HOme Alabama Abs!!!

    ReplyDelete