Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Does James Franco Hate Me?


Does James Franco hate me? Like, has he come to this blog and read of the entries? Did he get so offended by my fake article about him curing AIDS that he decided the only way to get all the aggression out was to make a Bukowski movie? I mean, we already have a great documentary exploring Bukowski's life, so what's the point, really? Did he read my bit about he should keep his ignorant, grubby hands off As I Lay Dying and realize he'd be really good at adapting Cormac McCarthy's Child of God? Was "Don't make this movie," translated to, "Hey, make this this other movie because you're SSSOOOOO GGRREEEEAAATTT!" I mean, I think it's pretty clear why I hate him
But why does he hate me so much?


On top of that, I thought he was pretty good in This is the End. Why can't he throw me a bone, and maybe, you know, stick to what he's good at and not fuck up the books I like. Why can't he just enjoy books for being books and movies for being movies. 


He acts like he's this high minded literary scholar, but then decides to take these pieces of writing that are--for the most part--unfilmable and tries to film them. Franco thinks so highly of himself that he believes he's doing the whole world a favor. 


I'd also like to point our that Franco went to school for Creative Writing (in one of the problems he's been through). So why doesn't he try to create something, opposed to shitting all over Faulkner and Bukowski? Just a thought.

Does he know who I am? And, again, why does he hate me so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment